You are here: Home > Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
The term "DisplayLite Ltd" or "DisplayLite" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Huntingdon Business Centre, 16 Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EF UK. Our company registration number is 3891726. Registered in England. VAT number is GB740945720. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DisplayLite’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
New Partner appointed in the Middle East more
Revolutionise forever the way you share ideas more
DisplayLite new brand identity more
Copyright © 2017 DisplayLite Limited
VAT: GB740 9457 20
Registered Office: Huntingdon Business Centre, 16 Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EF UK. Registered in England: 3891726
WEEE Producer Reg No: WEE/DG0248QZ
Due to a policy of continuous product development DisplayLite reserve the right to change specifications and descriptions without prior notification. All trade marks acknowledged.